Multinational, Tax Analyst, Den Bosch Area
Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies.
At the European head office the position of a Tax Analyst has become vacant. The Tax Analyst will report to the Tax Manager International/Europe. He/she will be working closely together the divisional Tax Leader Emerging Markets and the global tax team. The Tax Analyst will have a supporting and all round role in the fields of international tax planning, Transfer Pricing, tax accounting and tax compliance and to a lesser extend involvement in VAT, Customs and wage tax. More specifically the responsibilities and activities include:
- Assisting with tax planning, tax advisory, tax compliance, business restructurings, acquisitions, dispositions, ongoing regulatory reviews, tax controversy management;
- In cooperation with the business, arranging for intercompany contracts, review tax provisions and provision to return reconciliations, compile local transfer pricing documentation (add more);
- Supporting transfer pricing function by reviewing submissions by the local finance teams, calculate appropriate arms’ length remunerations, supporting comparable search studies;
- Assisting the business in their efforts to resolve tax audits by providing information requested by tax auditors and project manage the information flow and audit process
- Support the maintenance of an effective control environment for tax reporting and compliance and the assurance of proper reporting of tax matters;
- Support in identifying, documenting, and monitoring of any uncertain tax positions under FIN48 in conjunction with other members of the tax department and maintaining tax compliance.
The ideal candidate has a degree in tax law or Fiscal economics (University/HEAO) and some 2-4 years of experience in a tax advisory firm or in industry. You have a working knowledge in international Corporate Income Tax. Additional experience or interest in VAT, Customs and Wage tax are a plus. You have a hands-on and “can do” personality, you are flexible, ability to multitask and work in an international environment. You have good numerical and analytical skills. International candidates with a non-Dutch background especially are taken into consideration.
If you are interested in learning more about this challenging and junior tax job, please call or e-mail Rogier Ploeger (06 1884 1557or email@example.com) or Anneke Stoeken (06 3409 8832or firstname.lastname@example.org).